Dear valued OHP clients,
Open Homes Photography and all our related independent contractors are taking the COVID 19 pandemic very seriously. After pausing all on-site services for the past two weeks due to the mandatory shelter in place, we have evaluated different options, and with the announcement from CAR, we have devised a path forward.
In order to resume “basic minimum requirements” for on-site appointments and abide by the county and state health mandates, Open Homes Photography is taking comprehensive measures to remove all human interaction from our on-site appointments. All other staff are currently working from home.
In order to continue services safely, we must require all of the following:
- The property must be vacant and not the tenant or owner-occupied
- The property must be accessible via lockbox, remote code, or single agent providing entry with no direct interaction.
- The property must be completely vacated for 24hrs: no contractors, construction workers, cleaners, stagers, etc on-site.
- A comprehensive “shot list” or any special photo requests prior to the appointment
- A credit card must be provided at the time of order
- Enforce a strict policy of charging a cancelation fee of $250 if the above criteria are not met
In order to protect our staff and independent contractors under the current mandates and health guidelines, we must enforce a strict policy limiting the on-site presence to ONLY our scheduled visual artists. If a visual artist arrives on site to find a high-risk environment containing other agents, assistants, cleaners, stagers, workers, etc., we will be forced to charge a cancellation fee and reschedule the appointment. We value your support and hope that together we can create a safe, low-risk environment in which we can begin to prosper and resume some normalcy during this pandemic.
Help us help you and the Bay Area to lower the curve!
CEO & Founder