Home of the Week: 120 King Avenue, Piedmont
120 King Avenue
120 King Avenue is a spectacular Colonial-style home where Old-World charm meets today’s modern lifestyle. Designed by noted architect Clarence W. W. Mayhew and recently meticulously renovated, this 5 BR, 4.5 BA home offers gracious, welcoming public rooms with high ceilings and classic architectural details that blend seamlessly with contemporary updates, perfect for both comfortable family living and elegant entertaining.
At a glance
- Main level features a grand entry, formal living and dining rooms, study, powder room, and 1 bedroom with en-suite bath.
- Two wood-burning fireplaces add warmth and character to the living room and study.
- Stunning open-plan kitchen and family room boasts high-end finishes, Subzero and Miele appliances, and Sonos audio system.
- Two staircases and an elevator lead upstairs to 4 more spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, and a second family room with deck that overlooks the backyard.
- Master suite features large graceful bath with vessel tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet.
- LaCantina folding doors open from the kitchen to the exquisitely imagined backyard with gorgeous salt-finished pool deck, gas firepit and seating area, two beautiful lawns, and stunning oak tree.
- Pool includes integrated spa and remote-controlled cover.
- Detached, air-conditioned yoga studio has A/V system.
- Two-car attached garage has internal access and EV-ready outlet.
- Located on a quiet stretch of King half a block from Crocker Park in the heart of Piedmont.