Six bay area counties recently published updated shelter in place orders that go into effect May 4th. In an effort to maintain solidarity with the counties, abide by CDC guidelines and try to continue the DHS’ inclusion of Real Estate as an essential business while keeping our team safe, we have updated our terms of service. Please see the updates below that now include the ability to resume on-site services for some tenant and owner occupied listings.
- The property must be vacant at the time of appointment (NO tenants or owners on-site).
- Only ONE (1) agent OR agent representative can be on-site during the appointment providing entry and must abide by City, County, State, and CDC Guidelines.
- The property must be completely ready to photograph, clean, and appropriately sanitized.
- Open Homes Photography Visual Artists, contractors, or representatives will not touch, move, or interact with any personal items or furniture.
- The property must be completely vacated for 24hrs by 3rd parties: no contractors, construction workers, cleaners, stagers, etc on-site.
- A “shot list” or any special photo requests prior to the appointment.
- A credit card must be provided at the time of order.